Welcome back to a new school year! Hope everybody had a safe and relaxing summer but now ready to grind our gears!!!
Mr. Kam’s Schedule in Room 142 (unless specified otherwise):
- Block 1-1: Programming 11/12, Applied Digital Design 11/12, Digital Media Development 12
- Block 1-2: Programming 11/12, Applied Digital Design 11/12, Digital Media Development 12
- Block 1-3: Computer Studies 10 (formerly Programming 10) and Info Tech 9
- Block 1-4: Computer Studies 10 and Info Tech 9
- Block 2-1: Marketing and Entrepreneurship 8 (Business 8)
- Block 2-2: Marketing and Entrepreneurship 8 (Business 8)
- Block 2-4: Career-Life Education (formerly Planning 10) in Room 135
- Tutorial (8:35 – 8:55) by Appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Day 1/1A and Day 2: Room 142
- Day 2A: Room 134
- Block 2-3 in Room 134
I would like to take this time to welcome you back to a new school year and to welcome you to our course website.
This year, I am extremely excited to teach Business 8, Programming 10-12, and Planning 10 and to learn the names of all the new faces at Kitsilano Secondary! 😮 This is my first year at this school but I have over 10 years of classroom teaching experience from John Oliver and Windermere Secondary School, where I have taught business education, computer science, digital media and mathematics. I look forward to get to know all of you better.
In addition, if you are interested in starting a school club or team, come see me. I am a strong believer of building strong student leadership through community involvements and initiatives. In the mean time, please make sure to bookmark and check this website regularly because its contents get updated regularly. 🙂
– Mr. Kam
Social Media: http://facebook.com/kamsensei