More videos available: facebook.com/windermere.electives.
Forbes.com is an American business magazine that features original articles on finance, industry, investing and marketing as well as related subjects such as technology, communications, science, and law. Each year, Forbes publishes the top 10 and worst 10 careers based on four criteria: pay, outlook, work environment and stress.
When: Block 2-2 on December 19. Continue reading
Our goal is to bring 4-6 new water fountains into the school. The last round of voting begins Monday, December 2nd, and once again our goal is to be in the top 10 of 30 finalists. The contest ends December 11th and involves voting once a day until that time. To vote, the link is http://www.avivacommunityfund.
~ Jessica Ho and Annie Lai
- Make sure you have completed the assignment by answering the Entrepreneur Questions:
- Part 1: Elon Musk
- Part 2: Ten Tree Apparel (Dragons’ Den)
- Part 3: FreeToes (Dragons’ Den)
- Save all the questions and answers into ONE Microsoft Word Document.
- Rename the document as “1-1 Full Name – Entrepreneurship Questions.docx” where you replace 1-1 with your block and Full Name with your first and last name.
- Copy the file to My Computer » [Data] S » Handin » Business 8 » Term 1. Note: you cannot open or delete the file once you place it in the Handin folder.
For the first assignment, you will create a poster by hand on a blank letter-sized sheet of paper. In the center of the blank sheet, put a photo or a drawing of yourself and write your name near your photo. Continue reading
Welcome back to the 2013-2014 school year!
This website provides students with an abundant amount of learning materials for Mr. Kam’s courses. New assignments and other updates are posted on the homepage blog (as well as on Twitter via @kamsensei). It is strongly recommended that students bookmark this page for future references.
To start off this year, here is an inspirational TEDTalk video on the key to success:
Mr. Kam wishes all students to have a successful year through hard work and perseverance.
Term 3 marks and final grades will be posted outside Room 305 until June 28.
You and your group members will be working on three assignments simultaneously:
- business brochure (x 1)
- promotional posters (x 2)
- business cards (x 3) – Note: Groups with two members are exempted.