Simplified Rules of Sic-Bo:
- Player enters the table with money in his/her wallet.
- Player can bet any whole-number amount he/she chooses less than or equal to the amount they have in their wallet. (Minimum $1)
- Player places a bet on either BIG or SMALL based on the sum of three dice.
- SMALL: 4 to 10
- BIG: 11 to 17.
- Dealer randomly rolls three dice (each dice is numbered 1 to 6) after bet is placed.
- Dealer wins if the player misplaces the bet OR if the dealer rolls a triple (e.g. 1-1-1, 2-2-2, etc.). For example, if the player bets $5 and loses, then the player loses $5 from his wallet.
- Player wins a 2:1 payout if he/she guesses correctly. For example, if the player bets $5 and wins, then the player gains $5 from his wallet.
- Game is over when either player cashes out or has no more money.
More Information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic_bo
Task: With a partner, implement the Sic Bo program with Visual Basic based on the simplified Sic Bo rules. The code should be readable, and the user experience should be considered in the interface design.
Evaluation: 10 marks
- Feature and Functionality: 5 marks (criteria-based)
- Readability: 2 marks (criteria-based)
- User Experience: 3 marks (normative-based)